At PSW, we are proud to invest in our team of professionals with a comprehensive and competitive compensation package. We want you to be successful in your professional life and supported in your personal life. We pride ourselves on a company culture where our teams develop strong connections and meaningful relationships as well as excel technically. We value each other’s point of view and encourage leadership throughout our organization. Community involvement allows us to provide meaningful assistance to causes that are important to us.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Tim & Part Time Positions Available
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Reimbursed dues for CPA and Indiana Society
PSW is a great firm where you won’t be just another number – or just another face in the office. You will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and impact the firm. Excellent partner-to-staff ratios contribute to an environment filled with daily learning and mentoring opportunities. Your hard work at PSW will be noticed and valued. We are currently seeking a talented full-time successful applicant to join our firm.
Support the Partners
The applicant will be expected to provide support to the Partners by performing work assigned to them in a clear, concise, complete, accurate and timely manner. They will report any discrepancies discovered throughout the assigned tasks to the Partner in a timely manner.
Develop and Maintain Client Relationships
The applicant will work closely with the client in order to perform assigned tasks. They will ask questions and consult with other team members, especially when any confusion arises from assigned tasks or if discrepancies are suspected.
Skills and Qualification
The applicant will perform at a high level of efficiency while multi-tasking. They will turn over assignments quickly and efficiently while recognizing and establishing priorities to meet client deadlines. They will perform assigned tasks while meeting budget constraints and meet chargeability requirements set forth by the Partners.
Other important responsibilities, thoughts and ideas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license or in the process of obtaining
- Demonstrated success in public accounting through consistent performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and seek out opportunities for training
- Dependable and trustworthy with a positive attitude
- Participates in departmental and firm wide meetings
- Arrives in a timely manner ready to work
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, as needed
- Other assigned tasks
Respond to this opportunity by sending your cover letter, resume and salary history to Michael Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Experienced CPA in the email subject line.
PSW is an equal opportunity employer.